They are new pulled but may dents on photocards due to their nature and packaging.
Due to the nature of the back of the photocard, the printing of the crown may cause dent in front of the photcards
Due to the packaging, they put the photocards with the plastic bookmark together. The bookmark may press some dent on the photocards
DON’T PURCHASE IF YOU CAN’T ACCEPT.
Jisoo (hylt), Jennie (hylt), Rosé (hylt), Lisa (hylt), Jisoo (ic), Jennie (ic), Rosé (ic), Lisa (ic), Jisoo (lsg), Jennie (lsg), Rosé (lsg), Lisa (lsg), Jisoo BOOKMARK, Jennie BOOKMARK, Rosé BOOKMARK, Lisa BOOKMARK
1.How can I know the condition of the photocards?
Usually photocards are new pulled from albums.
We put them into sleeve immediately everytime we pulled out.
Photocards from old album (like 1-2+ years ago) may be new pulled or from reseller.
The photo cards are very delicate items due to their nature, texture and original packaging. It is common that photocards having minor scratches and dents. It may have small scratches or dents that are only visible at certain angles which is inevitable. Sometime those scratches cause by the way they put and keep in an album with a bad packaging. (Don't purchase if you can't accept)
So please note that slight scratches and discolorations from its production are not a defect of the product, no reason for return of goods.
2.Are those albums and merchandises are sealed?
Please noted that our products maybe brand new, resell, sealed, or unsealed.
For album, it will be always sealed unless it stated as unsealed or member sorting.
Usually preorder products sell during same period as official manufacturers, it must be brand new and sealed. Please note that we might unbox your product for better packaging and protect the photocards if we consider the original packaging is harmful to the good. (For example, some merchandises may pack the photocards with a keyring, etc, usually the merchandises other than the photocards may cause damage to the photocards like serious dent.)
The content or schedule of event may be changed due to organizational circumstances
- We may reject your order for any reason prior to acceptance(e.g. out of stock, cancel order from original company and manufacturer). If we reject your order while the payment has already taken, we will refund to you.
- If you purchase pre-order and regular items together, your shipment will be dispatched on the shipping date of the pre-order item you purchase that your order will be dispatched when all items are ready to ship.
- Delivery may be slightly delayed due to product availability and warehouse circumstances.
- An additional fee may be charged depending on the region. We might need you to pay second payment if the delivery charge is over than we estimated before ship to you.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are buyer’s responsibiliy. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying. We are not responsible for any customs fees once the items have shipped. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get customs fees when they arrive in your country.
- kpop2cart.com gives no warranty or representation for and is not legally liable for the loss, damage, delay, non-delivery or misdelivery of anything sent by supplier, post or courier, whether insured or not, or to pay compensation in respect of an insured packet (letter or parcel) or its contents. No Cancellation, No Refund and No Return from customer without permission of kpop2cart.com.