TREASURE [The second step: Chapter one] – photocards
HYUNSUK 1, HYUNSUK 2, HYUNSUK 3, HYUNSUK 4, JIHOON 1, JIHOON 2, JIHOON 3, JIHOON 4, YOSHI 1, YOSHI 2, YOSHI 3, YOSHI 4, JUNKYU 1, JUNKYU 2, JUNKYU 3, JUNKYU 4, MASHIHO 1, MASHIHO 2, MASHIHO 3, MASHIHO 4, JAEHYUK 1, JAEHYUK 2, JAEHYUK 3, JAEHYUK 4, ASAHI 1, ASAHI 2, ASAHI 3, ASAHI 4, YEDAM 1, YEDAM 2, YEDAM 3, YEDAM 4, DOYOUNG 1, DOYOUNG 2, DOYOUNG 3, DOYOUNG 4, HARUTO 1, HARUTO 2, HARUTO 3, HARUTO 4, JEONGWOO 1, JEONGWOO 2, JEONGWOO 3, JEONGWOO 4, JUNGHWAN 1, JUNGHWAN 2, JUNGHWAN 3, JUNGHWAN 4
1.How can I know the condition of the photocards?
- Usually photocards are new pulled from albums.
- We put them into sleeve immediately everytime we pulled out.
- Photocards from old album (like 1-2+ years ago) may be new pulled or from reseller.
- The photo cards are very delicate items due to their nature, texture and original packaging. It is common that photocards having minor scratches and dents. It may have small scratches or dents that are only visible at certain angles which is inevitable. Sometime those scratches cause by the way they put and keep in an album with a bad packaging. (Don't purchase if you can't accept)
- So please note that slight scratches and discolorations from its production are not a defect of the product, no reason for return of goods.
2.Are those albums and merchandises are sealed?
- Please noted that our products maybe brand new, resell, sealed, or unsealed.
- For album, it will be always sealed unless it stated as unsealed or member sorting.
- Usually preorder products sell during same period as official manufacturers, it must be brand new and sealed. Please note that we might unbox your product for better packaging and protect the photocards if we consider the original packaging is harmful to the good. (For example, some merchandises may pack the photocards with a keyring, etc, usually the merchandises other than the photocards may cause damage to the photocards like serious dent.)
- The content or schedule of event may be changed due to organizational circumstances
3.More on FAQ